In order for this website to work properly, we sometimes have to put small files on your computer, so-called cookies.
Most large websites do this.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that stores a website on your computer or mobile device when you visit that site. For example, the website remembers the pages you have visited and your preferences (such as username, language, font size and other preferences) so that you do not have to fill them in every visit to the site.
When you visit a website, this information can be stored in your browser, usually in the form of cookies. This information may be about you, about your preferences or about your device and can be used to ensure that the web store is working as expected, such as:
• cookies that store your filled shopping cart, your account details, track your activities, etc.
• These cookies may be session cookies, permanent cookies, or so-called third-party cookies
• Idea for Vakwerk.nl manages the cookies (with the exception of the Facebook cookie)
• The cookie is not used other than for the purpose for which the cookie is intended.
• You can block the cookies at all times via our advanced cookie settings menu.
How do you learn more and what can you do with the cookies?
You can always check and/or delete cookies. You can read more about this at aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies on your computer and you can set your browser so that cookies are blocked. This means that you have to reset your preferences after each visit and that some parts of the website do not work (properly).